We, Mega Adventure Park Adelaide Pty Ltd (ABN 98 606 111 844) and our related bodies corporate (hereinafter collectively known as “Mega Adventure”), own and operate the following Australia-based leisure attractions:
- SkyMate Cumulus
This document contains the terms and conditions governing your use of this website, any order or purchase of a product, ticket or booking made through our website or in person at our venues and when you visit our venues and participate in our activities in Australia. By using this website, purchasing a ticket, visiting our venue and/or participating in one of our activities, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Tickets can only be purchased through this website using a valid credit card. Payment is taken from the card upon submission of the booking, and bookings are not confirmed until payment is completed. Bookings made via our website using a credit card require payment in full at time of booking.
- MegaAdventure operates a no-refund policy for all cancellations, non-attendances, failure to participate and breach of height and weight restrictions. Subject to any rights you may have under the Australian Consumer Law, all bookings are final.
- After completing your purchase you will gain access to an online page confirming your order. You will also receive an email attaching your invoice and your order confirmation.
- Tickets, vouchers and passes must be original, display an expiry date and be presented prior to that date. Photo ID and matching signatures are required on request. Fraudulent use will be referred to police.
- Ticket prices are inclusive of GST. Any purchase you make will be charged in Australian dollars and you are solely liable for any currency conversion fee or other amounts charged by your credit card provider.
Cancellation and Rescheduling of Bookings:
- For cancellation less than 48 hours before your booking date, 90% of your booking payment will be refunded.
- For cancellation on your booking date, 80% of your booking payment will be refunded.
- For rescheduling your booking date, 48 hours notice in advance is required by emailing your request to the Group Sales department
Annual Pass Terms and Conditions:
- Valid for a period of 12 months from the date of issue.
- Valid for one pass holder. Non-transferable between people.
- Annual Passes are limited to a single use per day.
- Crew may request current Photo ID upon pass redemption.
- Admission on the SkyChallenge and SkyWalk is subject to availability during our public operating hours.
- Reservations made by annual pass holders that are “no-shows” may have their ability to reserve or annual pass revoked.
- No cash value. Non-refundable.
- Annual Passes may not be combined with any other promotional offer or discount, unless otherwise noted.
- Conditions of entry, specific requirements for the activities, reservation policies, and operating schedules apply.
- Purchaser will receive our newsletter to stay up to date on our annual pass holder offers and special events (purchaser can unsubscribe if requested).
- Limited quantities of passes are available.
- Violation of any of these terms and conditions may result in revocation of the annual pass.
- Mega Adventure reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions by giving you no less than 30 days written notice of such variation.
Conditions of Entry
- Admission price includes access to the venue, use of the attractions and excludes food, merchandise, photo and video sessions.
- The operation of some attractions may be affected by adverse weather conditions or maintenance activity and may not be operational on the day you visit the venue.
- Children under 18 years of age must be actively supervised on the premises at all times (1 adult : 10 children).
- We reserve the right to refuse entry or remove guests from venues at our absolute discretion, including, without limitation, for vandalism, stealing, offensive behaviour, queue line jumping, failure to properly supervise persons under your care, failure to follow safety instructions, drunken or disorderly behaviour, or failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right to inspect bags at any time for security purposes.
- There are inherent risks in undertaking the activities at our venues that may result in injury or harm to you, your property, your friends and family, whether as spectators or participants. Prior to commencing your activity, you will be required to sign a release and waiver prior to undertaking any of the activities (“Participation Agreement”). The terms of the Participation Agreement are available here and are specifically incorporated into these Terms and Conditions. You must read the Participation Agreement prior to purchasing your tickets as it waives certain legal rights that you may otherwise have against Mega Adventure or its Related Bodies Corporate (as that term is defined in the Corporations Act 2001(Cth)).
- Design, logos and systems of Mega Adventure are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. You must not infringe those rights.
Participating in the activities
- Because of the nature of the activities, including the height of the activities, exposure to the elements and the physicality involved, there are inherent risks in participating in our activities and attractions. These include risks such as fractures, sprains, concussion, bruises, heat rash, knee pain, sunburn, rope burn, dislocated shoulders.
- For your safety and comfort there are height, weight and age restrictions on some of our attractions. The specific details are available here.
- Pregnant women, individuals with fractures or sprains or pre-existing health issues should not participate. Further specific restrictions are set out below in the Medical Conditions List and may be displayed throughout the venue via signage announcements and or staff communication. You must obey these restrictions.
- Participants must be in good health and free from any potentially adverse medical conditions. You should seek medical advice if uncertain.
- We recommend that appropriate footwear be worn within the venues.
- Appropriate clothing must be worn at all times.
- Adults / carers are responsible for persons under their supervision.
- You must not participate in or on any activity or attraction, when under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- You must act with good judgement and consideration, both for yourself and others, and refrain from behaviour which could affect your safety, the safety of others, the safety of devices or attractions.
- You must obey all reasonable written and verbal instructions and warnings, given by Mega Adventure or its venue staff, including all guidelines and safety instructions.
- You must use, as instructed, all safety equipment provided when participating in any attraction or activity.
- You are responsible for your own personal property.
Mega Adventure takes all reasonable steps to provide you with a safe and enjoyable experience at the venues.
Limitations of Liability (in Australia)
Certain statutory warranties under consumer protection laws are implied for the benefit of consumers. While nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify the application of such laws, Mega Adventure does not give any guarantee, warranty or make any representation of any kind, express or implied, in connection with these Terms and Conditions outside those laws.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, our liability for a breach of a non-excludable condition or warranty is limited, at our option, to:
- in the case of goods, any one or more of the following:
- the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
- the repair of the goods;
- the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; or
- the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; or
- in the case of services:
- the supplying of the services again; or
a refund for the cost of the services.
Please also refer to our Participation Agreement, for other waivers of our liability.
If any of these Terms and Conditions are invalid, illegal or unenforceable, they will be read down to the extent necessary to ensure that it is not invalid, illegal or unenforceable, but if that is not possible, it will be severed from these Terms and Conditions and the other conditions will remain valid.
Medical Conditions List
We recommend that you consult us if you have the following**:
- Heart Conditions
- Recent Sprains or Muscular Injuries
- Back Pain or Chronic Back Pain
- Panic/Anxiety Attacks
- High Or Low Blood Pressure
- Bone Disorders
- Fragile Skin
- Epilepsy, especially PSE.
- Prosthetics- includes Cosmetic Implants
- Neurological Disorders
- Physical impairment
** Please note this does not necessarily exclude a person from doing our activities. However, Mega Adventure reserves the right to deny you access to the activities in the event that you suffer from any of the above conditions and if we, acting reasonably, are not completely satisfied that it is safe for you to participate.
It is important for all customers to declare any of the above medical conditions when they check in.
Mega Adventure reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. We will notify you of any amendment to this agreement by posting a notification on this website. If you do not agree to the varied terms, please immediately cease any further use of our services. Any amendments to the agreement will not affect any accrued rights of the parties.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of South Australia, and any dispute in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in South Australia.